[Asterisk-Users] Hotel billing in IPSwitchBoard

Guido Hecken guido.hecken at gwsnettech.de
Sat Apr 23 02:27:49 MST 2005

This seems to be exactly the application I was looking for :-).
Since I'm working on a project where accounting and billing (http and voip
traffic) is an issue, I'm glad to read that there will be a solution within
a reasonable GUI.
While dealing with squid and the great Squid2MYSQL script - used for
Accounting and Billing - from Eugene V. Chernyshev [evc at fromru.com], I
wasn't shure about the udp traffic.
A time based Billing seems to be a good solution.

Keep on going with your great work on IPSwitchboard.

Guido Hecken