[Asterisk-Users] console /distinctive ring

William C. Lohr Jr. blohr at lohrtechnologies.com
Fri Apr 22 17:48:06 MST 2005

Sorry.  I found the answer to this problem.  I did not set usedistinctiveringdetection=yes in the zapta.conf file.  I got my numbers I needed and added this to my zapta.conf file.

dring1=0,0,0
dring1context=distring1
dring2=327,0,0
dring2conext=distring2
dring3=322,272,0
dring3context=distring3

For my extensions.conf file, I'm stuck.  Just learning asterisk.
I want asterisk to ignore and not answer dring1 or dring2.  I only want it to answer dring3.

What do I need under the headings:
extensions.conf

[distring1]

[distring2]