[Asterisk-Users] Mysql using Sip and voicemail

Ben Johnson bjohnson_mpc at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 12:20:11 MST 2005

Actually, I just got the SIP phones working right before I received.  I am
not exactly sure what I changed, but I basically went through and recreated,
recompiles, etc then it worked.  I will keep the "sip debug" in mind if I
have any more sip problems.

Thanks for your help.

Still can not figure out the voicemail context problem though