[Asterisk-Users] Quadbri & bristuff: can * respond only to 1 MSN and leave 1 number to other ISDN phones ?

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Fri Apr 22 11:12:16 MST 2005

Hi,

I have problem with Quadbri and bristuffed Asterisk - I guess this is only
configuration trick. I'd like Asterisk to respond only to 1 number on BRI
interface and do nothing on other. Right now, even if I leave out that
number in incoming context, Asterisk takes out and rejects call as number is
non existant. I'd like that Asterisk wouldn't respond, so other ISDN phone
can answer it....

I did this with chan_capi, where you can determin incoming MSNs on which
Asterisk responds, but wonder how to do that with Zap channels....

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Rob.