[Asterisk-Users] MozPhone

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Fri Apr 22 07:55:28 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 07:23 -1000, Jean-Denis Girard wrote:

> >> Is anyone using mozPhone?
> >> If so any feedback you can provide?

> > Yes. For what I'm doing with it work. Could be improved.

> Thanks for your feedback. MozPhone could obviously be improved in many
> ways, what would be your suggestions?

Hi,
Just tried your app today. I understand everything is intuitive to
use ... but... have you released any sort of manual? Is the source code
available anywhere?

I love the extra's like the Manager Console - but the information is
gives is sometimes a bit out..  (What Extension is
's at macroextension:1' ??) Be nice if the Manager Console could remember
settings (size/location - etc) and hang around even if the 'dial'
interface closed.

Still have not worked how to get rid of GnuMeeting when I click on a
'callto' link. I have not seemed to get the app to come up on a 'tel:'
link either.

Rather than using the PC's phone capability - I'd like to have the
system use my HardPhone - can this be another option? - something to add
to the config menus?

--
  .  .     ___. .__      Posix Systems - Sth Africa.  e.164 VOIP ready
 /| /|       / /__       mje at posix.co.za  -  Mark J Elkins, Cisco CCIE