[Asterisk-Users] Debugging zaphfc + PBX integration

Gavin Hamill gdh at laterooms.com
Fri Apr 22 07:25:33 MST 2005

On Friday 22 April 2005 14:46, Frank Sautter wrote:
> Gavin Hamill wrote:

> it seems as if this is exactly your problem.

Sorry Frank, but this one isn't as simple as cabling... I've made reference in
this thread already that I do have both straight + ISDN crossover (3/4 and
5/6 swapped) cables, and none of them "work"... one will get further than the
other, i.e. using 'dmesg' I see a TEI request *FROM* the PBX, but I don't see
any output from the HFC card going back to the PBX to tell it what TEI to
use...

Cheers,
Gavin.