[Asterisk-Users] One touch voicemail on Cisco 7940/60

Henry Devito hdevito at mchsi.com
Fri Apr 22 07:03:42 MST 2005

>That solution does exactly what I asked BUT! I'd like it to dial and
>know which extension I'm coming from and then prompt for the password

>> > exten => _8501,2,VoicemailMain(s${CALLERIDNUM})

Just remove the 's' from the line above.  Not to sound like a smart ass, but
this is all very well documented in the wiki.  Please check there before
posting to the list it would save a lot of people a lot of time trying to
show you how to do this.  I don't mind helping but please try to help
yourself first.