[Asterisk-Users] using * for Internet call waiting

Gary Carr gc_list at carolina.net
Fri Apr 22 06:07:54 MST 2005

That's pretty close to what we are looking for but we want the user to have
the option of taking the call which would disconnect the modem connection
and allow the call to ring thru to the phone. Not sure how to accomplish
that. I am sure our programmer could code a client but he has no experience
with *. If we can figure out that part we could come up with something.

Gary