[Asterisk-Users] GS ATA 286 goes deaf.

Chuck Keeter ckeeter at ufie.org
Thu Apr 21 18:07:13 MST 2005

Hi all,

I hope that someone can help me with this problem, I am running a GS ATA
286 that connects to mt Asteriis box at work, up till a few days ago, it
was working fine. Now it seems to dial out, but I get no audio from the
phone. If I call my cell phone from it, the cell will ring but I cannot
talk or hear on the phone connected to the GS ATA 286.

I just updated the firmware and built a 2nd Asterisk to test with.. Same
problem.. anyone had this happen or any suggestions?