[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7920 - chan_sccp - asterisk@home .9

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Thu Apr 21 16:40:40 MST 2005

Paul, here's what I'm doing.  I'm using the easter2005-testing
chan_sccp, and I have the following sccp.conf:
So far, everything's Just Worked :)  I have no idea how to select codecs
though.  The 7920 reports to chan_sccp that it is capable of ulaw and
alaw, g729a and g729b, and g729a+b, and I've purchased a g729a license.
mebbe I need to purchase two licenses instead of one?  mebbe I need to
unlock the 729 capability in the phone??
Mojo
---------------------------------
[general]
keepalive = 5
context = internal
dateFormat = M-D-Y      ; M-D-Y in any order (5 chars max)
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0    ; replace 1.2.3.4 with the ip address of the
asterisk box.
port = 2000        ; listen on port 2000 (Skinny, default)

[SEP001121BC4E97]
description = Moj's Wireless
type      = 7920
context   = internal