[Asterisk-Users] One touch voicemail on Cisco 7940/60

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Thu Apr 21 12:58:48 MST 2005

Program your messages key to 'voicemail; with:

messages_uri:  "voicemail"

in your SIP(MACADDRESS).cfg config file...

And in extensions.conf:

Exten => voicemail,1,Wait(1)      ;           Wait a minute to make sure
audio is up
Exten => voicemail,2, VoiceMailMain(${CALLERIDNUM}@default) ; Change
default to whatever your vm context is.