[Asterisk-Users] One-way audio

Andrejus Stavickis andy at loyalty.com
Thu Apr 21 09:28:39 MST 2005

Hi Cameron,

Yes I did looked at those pages, and tried to configure NAT and externip
and localnet and all that jazz, but still no audio. I'll definitely try
to look at those options agai, since the device on outside network can
communicate fine.

Sincerely,

--Andy
x6722

"Outsourcing is akin to making a skyscraper taller by taking material
from its lower floors."
--Byron Katz