[Asterisk-Users] Large Asterisk Setup (~500 Concurrent Calls + Scalability)

Matt Roth mroth at imminc.com
Thu Apr 21 09:21:55 MST 2005

I just wanted to make everyone aware that I cross-posted my original
message to the Biz list.  You may want to check out the responses there,
too.

It looks like the entire Asterisk slave server pool in my diagram
(http://home.comcast.net/~mroth01/LargeAsteriskSetup.gif) can be
replaced by a VoIP gateway.  So far that seems like a better solution
from every perspective.

Matthew Roth
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Running%20Asterisk%20on%20Debian