[Asterisk-Users] i like my colors, thanks..

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Thu Apr 21 06:39:49 MST 2005

Using most recent CVS-HEAD and my terminal keeps changing colors.

I'm using vt100 terminal emulation. How can I turn off asterisk's colors? Or
at least turn off the black background. My normal terminal is white
background, black font. But for some reason, asterisk is changing it to
white font, black background.

-Matthew

Matthew Boehm, IT Director                    Cypress Telecommunications
mboehm at cytelcom.com                   3838 N. Sam Houston Parkway E #400
T: 832-200-8640 x3044                                  Houston, TX 77032

My girlfriend was recently diagnosed with multiple personality disorder;
 When she called yesterday, my CallerID box exploded.