[Asterisk-Users] Anyone have a GXP-2000 working with Asterisk yet?

The VoIP Connection asterisk-biz at thevoipconnection.com
Thu Apr 21 05:20:03 MST 2005

That's a new one. Occasionally they show up dead, but usually if they work
the sound quality is excellent.  I'll forward this on to Grandstream.  In
the meantime, please post it to the newsgroup. -Mike

http://www.thevoipconnection.com/forums/index.php?board=4.0

Michael Crown
Managing Partner
The VoIP Connection