[Asterisk-Users] Fax Problems

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Thu Apr 21 00:47:50 MST 2005

I was doing fax over IP, a PC was connected to an ATA which used ALAWY and
dialed into the fax extension, both the PC and asterisk are local here.

Problem is that asterisk and the PC reported the fax came out right but when
opening the tiff file, all 3 pages were cut off at the beginging.

Anybody running version pre15 of spandsp? Could it be the version Im
running?