[Asterisk-Users] Large Asterisk Setup (~500 Concurrent Calls + Scalability)

Callum McGillivray callummc at ains.net.au
Wed Apr 20 21:40:14 MST 2005

We are currently planning a large solution for a similar type of
scenario, ours is an implementation for a hotel with 600+ rooms.  The
core differences being that we will have a greater flow of concurrent
incoming and outgoing calls.

I am also greatly interested in hearing about hardware setups for this
type of project.

How many other people out there have done LARGE implementations ? We
would definitely like to hear about them.

Another key factor with our installation is that we are going to have
several hotels of a similar size with calls trunked back to an exchange
and handed off in VOIP to our carrier.

Who lays claim to the biggest * installation ?  And how was it done /
what issues were encountered ?

Cheers,

Callum