[Asterisk-Users] signate.com webcall

Moody asterisk.user at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 21:16:41 MST 2005

Thanks, lots of insight and an improved yet more complex solution...

My initial thoughts were if I wanted to use it for a calling card type
environment was to simply dump the user into the calling card AGI
after the first leg of the call came up and let the AGI do what is
good at. This removes any requirement for working with the user
database etc from the equation.

It also means that the same code could be used for support or sales
situations where the person who initiates the call doesn't have
control of the destination.

Of course both these scenarios bring in the potential for abuse if
left in the wild.

Based on what I've heard today I think maybe I should change my
request to if anyone has an addon such as this for sale or else I'm
going to have to do some php work this weekend.

I'd be interested in any offers off list.