[Asterisk-Users] RealTime ignoringswitch=>Realtime/context@realtime_ext

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Wed Apr 20 19:17:12 MST 2005

SUCCESS!!

OK, you were right on the money..

Problem was this..

The first time I installed it about a week ago, well... I don't think I did,
I think I downloaded and forgot to install it. Then yesterday or today I
installed again with no luck, then I realized that I only did a reload after
the install. Of course the reload didn't load the new module!! So, I stopped
and restarted Asterisk and now I get this at the CLI:

chase1*CLI> realtime mysql status
Connected to ast_chase1 at zoe.123dial.com, port 2891 with username ast_chase1
for 2 minutes, 7 seconds.
Apr 20 21:15:14 DEBUG[15226]: res_config_mysql.c:605 mysql_reconnect: MySQL
RealTime: Everything is fine.
chase1*CLI>

Yeeehaww!!

Thanks a ton, now I can move on with the show.. Please let me know if there
is anything I can do for you in return, I can't tell you how much I
appreciate your help..

I can offer you at the very least some free domain registrations through
Enom or a free dialup account for when you travel or??? Let me know how I
can help..

Thanks again!

Todd Routhier
 Lightwave Technologies, LLC.