[Asterisk-Users] Adit 3104 - user experiences?

Peter Hoppe peter at radioworldwide.org
Wed Apr 20 13:43:35 MST 2005

Hello,

I am looking for a solution to connect about 40 analog telephones to an
Asterisk pbx. Initially I wanted to use an Adit 600 channel bank, but
yesterday I talked to Carrier Access, and they recommended the Adit 3104
gateway.
All I am looking for is a device that multiplexes many analog phones via
  one connection (preferably via ethernet). I was told that the 3104
speaks standard SIP and from what I heard it seems to be fulfilling that
task.
I am located in the UK.

* Does anyone have any experience with this device?
* Would it work with standard UK analog phones?
* Are firmware upgrades free? or pay-as-you-upgrade?
* Does the device use a standard SIP (i.e. fully rfc compliant)?

Thank you very much!

Peter Hoppe