[Asterisk-Users] Route SIP calls to provider

Alexander Scheerschmidt alexander.scheerschmidt at telenet.be
Wed Apr 20 16:18:00 MST 2005

Hi,
I hope this will help. I will give you my configuration. I'm using nikotel
to make international calls thru
My SIP provider.
Sip.conf

[general]
port=5060
bindaddr=10.0.0.10
disallow=all
allow=g726
allow=alaw
reinvite=no
register => myid:mypasswd at calamar0.nikotel.com/myid

[2000]
type=friend
username=2000
secret=test
host=dynamic
context=from-sip
mailbox=100
disallow=all
allow=g729               ; Using g729, to get better sound quality on my
Zyxel P2000W
dtmfmode=rfc2833

[2001]
type=friend
username=2001
secret=test
host=dynamic
context=from-sip
mailbox=101
disallow=all
allow=g729                ; Using g729, to get better sound quality on my
Zyxel P2000W
dtmfmode=rfc2833

[2002]
type=friend
username=2002
secret=test
host=dynamic
context=from-sip
mailbox=102
dtmfmode=rfc2833         ; I'm not using g729 here, because I have a
excelent voice quality with the alaw or g726 codec
                         ; This is a wired IP phone
[nikotel]
type=friend
context=sip-dial
username=myid
secret=mypasswd
host=calamar0.nikotel.com
fromuser=myid
fromdomain=nikotel.com
canreinvite=no
qualify=yes
disallow=all
allow=gsm
insecure=very
nat=yes
dtmfmode=info
tos=0x18

extentions.conf :
[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=yes

;Local SIP phones
[from-sip]
exten => 2000,1,Dial(SIP/2000,20)
exten => 2000,2,Voicemail(u2000)
exten => 2000,102,Voicemail(b2000)
exten => 2000,103,Hangup

exten => 2001,1,Dial(SIP/2001,20)
exten => 2001,2,Voicemail(u2001)
exten => 2001,102,Voicemail(b2001)
exten => 2001,103,Hangup

exten => 2002,1,Dial(SIP/2002,20)
exten => 2002,2,Voicemail(u2002)
exten => 2002,102,Voicemail(b2002)
exten => 2002,103,Hangup

exten => 2003,1,Dial(SIP/2003,20)
exten => 2003,2,Voicemail(u2003)
exten => 2003,102,Voicemail(b2003)
exten => 2003,103,Hangup

;Call to Hell
exten => 666,1,Answer
exten => 666,2,MP3Player(/home/asterisk/satani.mp3)
exten => 666,202,Hangup

;Mailbox
exten => 5555,1,VoiceMailMain2(s${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => 5555,2,Hangup

;Request your phonenumber
exten = 5595,1,Answer
exten = 5595,2,SayNumber(${CALLERIDNUM})
exten = 5595,3,Hangup

;Outgoing calls thru SIP Provider
exten => _00.,1,SetCallerID(004935179799272)
exten => _00.,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:2}@nikotel)
exten => _00.,3,Hangup

;Incoming calls thru SIP Provider
[sip-dial]
exten => myid,1,Dial(SIP/2000&SIP/2001&SIP/2002)
exten => myid,102,Hangup

1.This works for incoming and outgoing calls thru your SIP provider. It was
hard working to get it fixed, but
  Now I have no probs anymore.
2.Why g729 : I bought a few licenses, to use with my Zyxel phones (better
voice quality). It's not required,
  but it's usefull to use with your sip phones, almost not required in your
SIP provider part.
3.Oh yeah, to make outgoing calls thru your SIP provider you just have to
dial 00 + phonenumber, ie.
  To make a call to germany : 004912321212. (but you can change this as
required)

Cheers,
Alexander Scheerschmidt, TnmT Org.