[Asterisk-Users] UIP200

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Wed Apr 20 09:22:05 MST 2005

-----Original Message-----
I have a Uniden UIP200 behind a NAT and an * server behind another NAT.
I am able to register with * and place calls. However, once the call is
established, I cannot hear anything from either end (UIP200 as well as
the called destination). Then, I did the exact same thing with X-Lite
and everything worked perfectly. Does anyone have any idea what
settings I need to use on the UIP200 or why would the media be
"blocked"?

The UIP200 doesn't deal well with NAT, there is more information about
settings for it on the Wiki. Particularly settings for sip.conf.  Until they
get serious about their firmware the UIP200 is probably best on a LAN.

-Nate