[Asterisk-Users] RE: Re: a simple question

Weiming Jiang wmjiang at tvia.com
Wed Apr 20 08:58:40 MST 2005

Thanks  a   lot ,
Make update is ok,   But  where   i  can check  the  version of  my  Asterisk  ?
Obviously  it   is  another simple  one .  :(

Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:01:28 -0400
From: "Steve Totaro" <asterisk at totarotechnologies.com>
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] a simple question .
	<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

a simple question .save this http://www.szmidt.org/asterisk/asterisk-update.sh to /usr/src and run it.

you can also go into /usr/src/asterisk and type make update