[Asterisk-Users] Re: CVS-HEAD and CheckGroup/SetGroup

Noah Miller noah at rosecompanies.com
Wed Apr 20 07:46:53 MST 2005

>> Do the SetGroup and CheckGroup functions behavior differently in
>> CVS-HEAD
>> vs CVS v1-0?
>>
>> When I upgrade to CVS-HEAD my "call waiting disable" doesn't seem to
>> work,
>> using:
>>
>> exten => s,1,SetGroup(SIP${ARG1})
>> exten => s,2,CheckGroup(1)
>> exten => s,3,Dial(Sip/${ARG1},15,t)
>

> Do you not need a
> exten => s,103,Congestion()
>
> otherwise the checkgroup has nowhere to go ?

Is this to disable the call waiting on Polycom phones?  If so, I don't
think there wouldn't be a need to have it on the "s" extension.  You'd
just need to have it on any extension that the Polycom phone would call
(other handsets, outside lines, voicemailmain, etc).  CheckGroup does
increment n+101, but unless you want them to get a busy signal, I'd
probably move them on to the next line appearance on the phone, or to a
voicemail box.

- Noah