[Asterisk-Users] Conference solution for 100+ users

Sergio Veltri sergio.veltri at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 06:58:32 MST 2005

Thanks Vamsi for your feedback.

I would love to do it with Asterisk since I can do a lot more eventually.

I did try a couple of iax2 clients and I couldnt go past the FW in a
particular customer.

Thanks for your email.

Regards,

Sergio,

Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:28:24 +0530
From: Vamsi Pottangi <vamsipottangi at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Conference solution for 100+ users
       Non-Commercial Discussion       <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

Since all would be listening, it's good to have a web streaming.
Users could just use the media players rather than going for new
softphones.
This mailing list is not the appropriate one to discuss the above.

But if you want to consider the asterisk solution, we can very
well have the audience to participate in conference say for Q&A
session. You could could use IAX2 clients behind the firewalls.

~Vamsi