[Asterisk-Users] FXO lines on TDM04B not responding

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Wed Apr 20 06:46:05 MST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Goutam Shaw [mailto:gshaw at cistel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 11:22 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] FXO lines on TDM04B not responding

I ran into the situation where 3 of the 4 lines on the FXO card stopped
responding to the incoming call. I have 2 cards with a total of 8 FXO lines.
A month ago we have replaced the old cards with the latest Digium X100M
RevB. Before the card replacement the whole system used to get locked up but
this time only 3 of the lines were not resonding on one card and the rest
were fine.

Digium guys don’t say anything except reloading the driver and asterisk.
However, in telephony as we all know this is not an acceptable solution. Is
Digium HW is really bad.
[David Brodbeck] I have mine automatically reload early on Sunday morning,
when call volume is pretty much nonexistent, to get around this problem.  I
agree it sucks to have to do this.