[Asterisk-Users] Re: Fax detect/transfer problem?

Andrew C. Brown andy_lists at bananabread.net
Wed Apr 20 04:21:10 MST 2005

I've been running into something similar. The fax detect works reliably
to auto transfer the call. I see it Goto the new context, but instead of
actually ringing the fax extension, it just fails over as though it's
busy or something. I can always manually dial to the fax extension with
success. Sometimes the auto transfer will ring successfully. But then
for at least several minutes after a successful ring through, an auto
transfer will continue to jump but fail to ring.

I'll paste some log results in a follow up to illustrate.