[Asterisk-Users] SPAM SPAM SPAM SAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Al plethora--japan at islandnet.com
Wed Apr 20 03:43:11 MST 2005

Yeah... unbelieveable but true: "spam", defined often us "undesired bulk
mail" comes in many forms, including messages from this list.

I tried several times - obviously unsuccessfully, as you can see - to
unsubscribe from this list, and sice that did not work, i set my mail
server to BOUNCE list messages.

But nope, nobody gets it - the mail server is deaf and dumb and keeps
sending me dozens and dozens of messages.

If there is anybody reading this who can reach the person(s) in charge of
the mailing list server, please tell them that they are having (and
causing) a problem. ;-)

Al