[Asterisk-Users] Snom 360s and Asterisk

Colin E. McDonald colin at swaveit.com
Wed Apr 20 03:29:14 MST 2005

Hi all, has anyone else had any experience with these new Snom devices.
I am having trouble with placing calls on hold. The hold works fine, the
music on hold kicks in, but when you take it off of hold the voice goes
really choppy. I can't tell if it is a server side issue or not but I am
running Asterisk in verbose mode (like a 50 setting) and don't get any
feedback. This is from a PSTN connected user inbound to internal Snom
360 extension.

Any other relevant experiences with these phones would be appreciated.

Thanks!

CM