[Asterisk-Users] RealTime ignoring switch => Realtime/context@realtime_ext

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Tue Apr 19 23:06:48 MST 2005

OK, been messing with RealTime like a week off and on, I can safely say it's
killing me!

I have dug and dug and dug to find what I am missing, no dice.

I am running the latest version of * from CVS as of about a week ago.

Call comes in from a PRI into the todd_test_1 extension, if I uncomment the
lines for the _888 number directly in the extensions.conf file the call is
answered without a problem. If I comment the lines and just leave the
"switch" in place it's suppose to lookup the extensions from the mysql table
from what I understand.

All I get when calling in from the PRI is this:
    -- Extension '8885551212' in context 'todd_test_1' from '2145551212'
does not exist.  Rejecting call on channel 0/1, span 1

It appears that the switch command is totally being ignored. I also checked
the MySQL logs to see if Asterisk/RealTime was even hitting it but I see
nothing in the MySQL logs at all that would indicate Asterisk is talking to
it.

My phone numbers/passwords etc. have been changed but most everything else
in my configs are as is. Any help would be appreciated, I am sure I am just
missing something really simple and I am gonna smack myself in the head when
it's brought to my attention.

#######   extensions.conf    #########

[todd_test_1]

switch => Realtime/todd_test_2 at realtime_ext

;## New stuff for new system ##
;exten => _888NXXXXXX,1,Answer
;exten => _888NXXXXXX,2,Wait(1)
;exten => _888NXXXXXX,3,Playback(cannot-complete-as-dialed)
;exten => _888NXXXXXX,4,Playback(check-number-dial-again)
;exten => _888NXXXXXX,5,Hangup

#############################

##########   extconfig.conf    #########

realtime_ext => mysql,mydbname,extensions_table

##############################

##########   res_mysql.conf   #########

[general]
dbhost = my.dbserver.com
dbname = mydbname
dbuser = mydbusername
dbpass = mydbpass
dbport = mydbport
dbsock = /tmp/mysql.sock

##################################

#########   DB Schema   #############

Field        Type                    Null    Default
id              int(11)                 No
context      varchar(20)         No
exten         varchar(20)         No
priority      tinyint(4)              No         0
app           varchar(20)         No
appdata     varchar(128)       No

"1";"todd_test_2";"_888NXXXXXX";"1";"Wait";"2"
"2";"todd_test_2";"_888NXXXXXX";"2";"SayNumber";"102"
"3";"todd_test_2";"_888NXXXXXX";"1";"Playback";"pbx-invalid"