[Asterisk-Users] SIP Phone Compatability

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Tue Apr 19 21:14:03 MST 2005

Every once in a while I read messages about people having problems with
certain models of SIP phones, some of them being well known models.

I'm interested in purchasing new SIP phones for my office and wanted to
know which brand/model is most stable with Asterisk, which allows most
office features. These features should include: multiple-line
appearances (at least 3), call conference, blind and non-blind
transfer, memory buttons or speed dials, voice message light indicator,
speaker phone, mute, redial, caller-id display. Anything on top of
these features is a plus but not really a requirement.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Daniel