[Asterisk-Users] Looking for a softswitch

Didier Hess didierhess at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 19 18:29:05 MST 2005

Hello,

I need a SoftSwitch Solution and I am looking after the differents products
offered by the market at the moment.

I want a product which have the different following :

- CDR & Billing (Real-time Rating ?, Database ?)
- LCR (Time based dialling ? What's happening if the first provider fail the
call ? ...)
- VoIP Trunks
- Administrator, reseller and user Web Interface interface
- IP Centrex solution
- unlilmited simultaneous calls
- DID routing
- ASR, PDD for Destination, Carrier
- Redundancy and monitoring mechanisms
- Based on Opensource solution like SER ? Asterisk ?
- compatible with Asterisk ?
- not expensive !!! (specifie the prices of your product)

If you can respond on each point, I appreciated.

For the moment, I have 2 proposals around 5000 $ but I want to see the
maximum of solutions.

Thank you in advance for the informations provided.

Best Regards,

Didier
E-mail : DidierHess at yahoo.fr