[Asterisk-Users] Using voicemail independently from Asterisk PBX

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 17:34:32 MST 2005

 Sure. You need to decide how you will interconnect to * vm from CM.
H323? SIP? MGCP?

 Then, you'll set your dialplan so that when calls come into *,
instead of going to a station first, it goes immediately to the
Voicemail app.

 MWI is probably the biggest unknown. I'm not sure if anyone has
figured out how to get MWI to work between CM and *. I know several
folks have figured it out on the list for SER/* and */* combinations.