[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P and SCSI/SATA = * noise problems???

Damian Funnell damian.funnell at fff.co.nz
Tue Apr 19 12:30:25 MST 2005

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your post, it's most insightful.  It certainly puts a pretty
large dent in my confidence in the TDM for commercial use - imagine if
there was more than one TDM in a system (especially with a RAID adapter).

Running a PABX without hardware RAID 0 is not an option for us, as we
don't want disk failure to result in the PABX dying, so I guess we are
going to have to research ways of retarding it somehow.

Cheers,
D.

FFF Managed Technology Ltd
60 Cook St