[Asterisk-Users] Citrix

Javier Godinez godinezj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 09:57:14 MST 2005

Well, we have three separate networks all routed through a sunray
session server and it would be neat if we could talk to each other
through the sunray server, depending on the network both users are on.
It's not like I came up with this architecture just for the fun of
it... :)

Maybe what I should be looking for is a soft phone that runs on
trusted solaris (Session server) rather that going through the citrix
connection.

But thanks for the link, I'll check it out, you were much more helpful
than the other two guys who just said that this was a bad idea...

Javier Godinez