[Asterisk-Users] FXO lines on TDM04B not responding

Goutam Shaw gshaw at cistel.com
Tue Apr 19 08:21:58 MST 2005

I ran into the situation where 3 of the 4 lines on the FXO card stopped responding to the incoming call. I have 2 cards with a total of 8 FXO lines. A month ago we have replaced the old cards with the latest Digium X100M RevB. Before the card replacement the whole system used to get locked up but this time only 3 of the lines were not resonding on one card and the rest were fine.

Digium guys don’t say anything except reloading the driver and asterisk. However, in telephony as we all know this is not an acceptable solution. Is Digium HW is really bad.

Any help would be appreciated.