[Asterisk-Users] VoIP PSTN numbers in Australia?

Daniel Pocock daniel at readytechnology.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 07:36:16 MST 2005

Hi,

I've tried to request VoIP PSTN numbers from a couple of Australian
companies who are advertising on Google, but neither of them was able to
fulfil despite advertising the numbers on their sites.  In fact, I was
disappointed that both of them actually asked me to complete their
online order form, and then just didn't do anything, wasting more time.

Does anyone know of a business that does offer inbound PSTN numbers in
Australia?  I would be most interested in getting a number for the Gold
Coast or Brisbane, but Melbourne and Sydney are fine too.

I'm looking to test how successfully this type of number can be used
with an Asterisk server half way around the world in the UK, so would
prefer to be using a service that offers fairly constant performance.

Regards,

Daniel