[Asterisk-Users] RealTime Vs. AGI and PHP or MySQL calls within extensions.conf

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 07:39:19 MST 2005

im not expert at all, but i really think that is faster to use the
"RealTime". And talking about agi, i use AGI for more complex tasks,
as looking for authorization for calls, and user defined preferences
in the calls, so agi just identify users and set some variables so
asterisk change its behaviour depending on the user is calling, and to
where is calling etc etc.

best regards.

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"