[Asterisk-Users] IPTables

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 07:28:02 MST 2005

i have not done such a thing. but may be a couple of questions may
point you in the right direction. Does your firewall allow
communication in this ports? (source and destiny shown):

# External SIP phones Signaling (Imcoming and outgoing)
ACCEPT  all     all                     tcp   -         5060:5120
ACCEPT  all     all                     udp   -         5060:5120
ACCEPT  all     all                     tcp   5060:5120
ACCEPT  all     all                     udp   5060:5120
# External SIP phones RTP stream ports (Incoming and outgoing)
ACCEPT  all     all                     udp   5000:5060
ACCEPT  all     all                     udp   -         5000:5060

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"