[Asterisk-Users] Cisco External Directory

Brent DeShazer brent at deshazer.net
Tue Apr 19 07:07:54 MST 2005

The additional <CiscoIPPhoneDirectory> objects have to come on subsequent
HTTP requests. Take a look at
http://www.jaredsmith.net/misc/cisco7960/Directory-0.1.tgz which helped me a
lot with this, although I'm using LDAP information and not database records.
It gives you a pretty good base to start from. (I found it on the WIKI,
btw... http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+Cisco+79XX+XML+Services ,
under "Working Examples")

Brent