[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with Softswitch

Michael B. Murdock mike123 at switchmaxx.com
Tue Apr 19 06:00:17 MST 2005

Yes you can,

We do exactly this to provide voicemail services through the softswitch.
Your specific configuration will depend upon the softswitch setup and how
they intend to deliver calls or provide trunk signalling. You will need to
work with the softswitch vendor (or installer) to determine the best setup.

-- Mike