[Asterisk-Users] Queues-Agents Problem

Bharat M. Sarvan bharat.sarvan at ezzibpo.com
Mon Apr 18 23:03:49 MST 2005

Hello everybody,

                          There's a problem I am facing with the queues and
agents. When the Agents login using the AgentCallbackLogin ( ) and I use the
show agents command, I see the output on the Asterisk CLI stating both the
agents are logged in. When I place a call, all the agents are supposed to
ring, as I have set the strategy variable in queues.conf to ringall. But the
problem is that, the agent which logs in last receives the ring whereas the
others don't ring at all.

                            And when I check to see the status of the agents
the message I receive is one that states that, the agent which logged in
last is the only one who's status is set to "logged in". Whereas the status
of the other agents is set to "available at" some extension.

                          Could anybody please help me out, as to where the
problem might be..

Regards,

Bharat M. Sarvan

EZZI BPO Pvt Ltd.,