[Asterisk-Users] Remapping Woes in features.conf

John D. Lewis jdlewis at zoominternet.net
Mon Apr 18 22:20:45 MST 2005

Greetings all,

I've been on Google quite a bit and looking at old posts, voip-info.org, etc., and I'm rather confused about the features.conf file.  I've tried every possible scenario to re-map my keys in the [featuremap] section, but to no avail.

* One post says that this works with CVS only.  I'm set there.
* voip-info.org shows no context for everything in the [featuremap] section, and so would I be safe to assume that no context needs to be defined here?
* I have flags 'T' and 't' properly defined in my dial plan ... Am I missing anything else?

Any light that anyone could shed on the prerequisites for remapping to work in features.conf would be great.  I can't seem to dig up any more information thus far and if someone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

John D. Lewis