[Asterisk-Users] [Announcement] Updated Web-MeetMe

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Mon Apr 18 16:56:12 MST 2005

Version 1.3.0 is located at www.fitawi.com/Asterisk

New-
	Added a script to monitor and terminate conferences
	Modified the interface to separate the management and scheduling
functions.
		Separate views for Past, Current and Future conferences
	Auto generate a conference room number is the user does not
enter one
	Auto generate a user password if an Admin password is set and a
user
		password is not.

Todo-	(My company wants these, if no one else does I won't merge them
into the releases)
	LDAP authentication for conference create rights
	CDR like functionality to record who participated in a
conference and for how long

Warning-
	The script to monitor and terminate conferences is done in PHP.
It works.
	It is borderline ugly.  But it allowed me to re-use the
scheduler code in the
web interface, and to shorten the code/test cycle.

Dan