[Asterisk-Users] show translation

Steve Totaro asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Mon Apr 18 12:10:04 MST 2005

So you have two translations that would add 5ms each for a total of 10ms.
Thats good.  Different people have different ideas of what is exceptable for
latency.  300ms seems to the turning point and I like to see it around 100ms
or lower.  Now do a traceroute between your boxes and you can get a real
idea of what your latency will be.