[Asterisk-Users] Unbelievable...

geek at mnwifi.net geek at mnwifi.net
Mon Apr 18 11:08:01 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 12:49, Rusty Shackleford wrote:
> [...]

Companies like livevoip that can't / will not provide "good" customer
service need to go away bottom line. It give the whole VoIP industry a
bad name.

> > Regardless of what their web site says, they've provided me with the
> > best service of the half dozen itsp's that I've worked with
> > directly. And, I don't work for them or represent them.
>
> My experience with them has been likewise positive, which proves that
> they are at least capable of providing good service, on occasion. The
> fact that some users are frustrated to the point of posting here in this
> list in order to get the attention of the company's principals, SHOULD
> strike those principals as a clanging alarm that something in their
> customer service system is broken. Sadly, the lessons of "Customer
> Service 101" appear to have been lost on them. And that's a shame,
> because as we both know, they are doing a largely good job, and it is in
> everyone's interest (theirs and their cusomters', at least) that they
> continue to do so.

Glad to here someone has had a positive experience with them. My
experience with livevoip as a resell has been less than positive. Their
service does not work. Their DID's don't work right. (caller ID, DTMF,
ringback, etc...) They have NO customer service. On top of that they
called my customers that had DID's though them. Trying to recruit them.

Just my 2cents...