[Asterisk-Users] High Availability - Again

Race Vanderdecken asteriskusers at codetyrant.com
Mon Apr 18 10:51:13 MST 2005

It looks to me, and I have wrong before, that what you are looking at is
more for scientific type computing clusters. Trying to simulate weather
or other complicated things.

And the price is not cheap.

(I am working on a design for a "cluster trie", yes trie, not tree,
approach to doing G.711/G.729 type conversions using a network of
machines. If anyone would like to discuss other needs for such a trie
please contact me at asterisk at codetyrant.com. Please remember this is
design.)

There are gatekeepers and DNS based ways to load balance the calls too.

Race