[Asterisk-Users] Re: IPswitch: How to use speed dialing?

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Mon Apr 18 10:24:23 MST 2005

tgj wrote:

>Hi Ronald,
>
>It seems like you need to put in "default" as your context. However I think
>your problem was that you put the number in CallerID column and The CallerID
>in the Name column. I was hoping to hear if it helped you to change that?

Let's try it together:
1. Open IPswitch
2. Open Extensions tab on top
3. Switch to the tab Speed Dials on the bottom
4. Fill in:
          Name:                         901145678901234 at default
          Caller Id:                     Peter
          Visible on Panel:          (ticket)
          Exentension Group:      Speed Dial Numbers

"Congratualtions, you have successfully installed the Asterisk Open
Source ..... "

bye

Ronald