[Asterisk-Users] Cisco/Asterisk codec negotiation problems

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Apr 18 10:01:12 MST 2005

As a followup for any who has the same problem, and searches the
archives (don't you love finding the problem you have in the archive,
but no-one followed it up?), check the following references:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2005-April/011291.html

and the status of the updated code:

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0003346

Alistair Cunningham,