[Asterisk-Users] ISDN BRI vs. VOIP DID's, is it worth it?

Gregory Wiktor - ADCom Corp. gw at adcomcorp.com
Sun Apr 17 12:26:18 MST 2005

Hello All,

I have been trying a did company for a few days. I find the service
decent, but sound quality only moderate.

Rather than spending 35 or so for monthly with did, I am considering an
isdn bri at this location.

How much more stable and reliable is bri or pri versus a voip did
service?  I like the concept of a bri more, but I do not get cid
generation.  Would anyone suggest bri over voip where available?

I must say, I prefer higher voice quality.  If anyone finds bri to be
worth it (at about 54/month plus usage) please let me know what you
think.

Thanks,
Greg